Sunday, April 26, 2009

Why Blog?

I decided to start this blog for several reasons:

1) I want to keep up on writing while I'm out of classes, and this gives me a great outlet.
2) I feel as though I have an interesting outlook on history, politics, economics, and culture, that I would like to share with others and hear other opinions outside of my own.
3) This is a much better use of the internet than looking at videos of people playing with feces, or following other nauseating aspects of our culture.

So, with that in mind I hope I can attract some readers, and that I can offer an interesting perspective on life, or at least what our collective consciousness calls reality. I also hope to hear opinions and feedback on my writing and ideas. To those who will read, enjoy!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment